Books

Somewhere in my attic I have a book from the early to mid Seventies
called "Heinson Don't You Ever Smile?".  It is a decent look at that
era.

Also from that same era is "Red On Roundball".  I was in gradeschool at
the time & that book definitel helped me to make the team.

Pat Riley's "Show Time" was written during his hey day with the Lakers &
gives a different, albeit tainted view of the Celtics alleged practices
concerning visiting teams.

All of the Pitino Books (Born to Coach, Full Court Pressure & Success is
a Choice) are great.  Born to Coach gives the best insight to Pitino's
style, system & philosophy.

I also have Bob Cousy's autobiography, which is rather good.  The story
of his wedding is one of those "truth is stranger than fiction" stories.