RE: Trade Deadline

The latest twist to this rumor is as follows:

Richmond to Miami
Mashburn & Austin to Boston
Mercer & knight to Sacramento

or

Richmond to Miami
Austin to Phoenix
McDyess , Nash or Chapman to Sacramento.

Can we get in this one and give up Knight & ?  and get McDyess ?

see http://espnet.sportszone.com/nba/programming/rumor.html for some interesting trade rumors.

Supposedly Portland wants Dennis Scott for Gary trent.  Would they accept Dee Brown ?