Celt books

Hey everybody. For all you Celtic novel buffs, I'm wondering if anyone can
recommend a good Celts book, preferably during the time period of
1976-present. I've already read, "Drive", "The Big Three", "The Last
Banner", "Seeing Red", and "Nothing But Net". I know there are tons more out
there, but my area isn't actually filled with Boston stuff, so if someone
could help, I appreciate it. Also, I'm still looking for an "I Love Walter!"
sound file if someone has it. Thanks again. You're in BeanTown now baby,
BeanTown!!

-Ed "Bird33"