Don't give up MERCER, please!

As for the trade talks go, all I have to say is, don't trade away
Mercer. I believe that the combo of Mercer and Walker will be our Pippen
and Jordan. They will lead the C's back to the top.

I agree we should get what we can for Brown and Minor. As for who, I
don't know.

And, as a Mississippi State Bulldog, I love Dontae Jones's game. He can
flat out play and I think that he would fit in the Pitino system. He
just needs a chance. He's a good player, but his dedication is suspect.
That's his only knock. But, Pitino is a GREAT motivator. I want to see
him do well, anyway.

And, DeClerque, what a pure player. He brings all he's got to the court
everytime. A great role type player, got to keep him.

As I said earlier in a post, I would love to get Eric Dampier, although
this would be tough to do.

continuing with the Kentucky Wildcat farm system, what about Nazr
Mohammoud? He's a good center, I know he's a junior that will not leave
this year, but, He'd be a good center for the C's some time.

I'll close, let's be patient fans. Our time in the playoff sun will
come. Let's be wise and not trade the farm for a flash in the pan. WE've
been out for awhile, what's another year?

Go Celts!
Chris