Re: Ed Cota

>After seeing what Ed Cota did last night in orchestrating UNC's comeback
>against Virginia, I'm thinking that he's the best point guard I've ever seen.
>He showed a speed and determination that was beyond what I thought
>even he could accomplish.
>
>I won't print that he's better than "you know who" of our rivals down the
>coast, or better than a certain highly touted college point, but I think
>he is.
>Also, I should mention that my wife is out of town and my diet has been
>heavily flavored by Fiddle Faddle.  Still, Ed Cota's the man.

Is Fiddle Faddle your code word for "bad crack"?  ;-)  OK, a bit harsh, but
best point guard you've ever seen?  Surely you've seen Magic Johnson, or
watch Gary Payton.  Cota is showing some great stuff, as a 21 year old
college sophomore, but I've seen better, and so have you, if you think
about it.

Besides, UVA is HORRIBLE this year!  :-(

Matt