Ed Cota

After seeing what Ed Cota did last night in orchestrating UNC's comeback
against Virginia, I'm thinking that he's the best point guard I've ever seen.
He showed a speed and determination that was beyond what I thought
even he could accomplish.

I won't print that he's better than "you know who" of our rivals down the
coast, or better than a certain highly touted college point, but I think he is.
Also, I should mention that my wife is out of town and my diet has been
heavily flavored by Fiddle Faddle.  Still, Ed Cota's the man.

Gene