Nugget lining

The loss to Denver may end up being a significant number.  While I want
to win them all and snare the eighth spot in the playoffs, I don't think we
will.  At present, we sit in the ninth spot of the lottery.  Depending on
who comes out, we may very well get a very good player--or be able to
deal at that time.  I certainly favor keeping Mercer and trying for a Michael
Stewart or ?? to shore up our front line.

As with last year, injuries have really hurt our big men.  Ellison and
Rogers would make quite a difference; and Knight, if consistent, would
help, too.  Only DeClerq has played near his potential.

Gene