sick of this stuff... The ML CARR THREAD

>>      OK if that's true than I am the king of Siam and have a cup of
>>      Larry Bird's stored sweat, Chief's leftover dinner from 1987, a
>>      picture of AND ON AND ON AND ON......

I am sick of this junk, and before anyone says "just delete it and don't
read it" I'M SICK OF DOING THAT TOO.

If you guys want to have these inane arguments over who is the biggest C's
fan, then get off the list and argue among yourselves.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu