Re: Trade Rumor

I heard on TBS' NBA Tonite after the Sonics/Spurs game last night
that Penny Nixed the whole Orlando/NJ/Toronto 3-Way by saying
there was no way he was going to NJ.

BTW - Awesome game between Sa and Seattle. It's tough to watch these
two though, as it becomes obvious how much further along we would be
with either Vin or Tim.

Tone