ADV Who's Who

You have been carefully selected to receive the following as a person interested in this subject
based upon your previous internet postings, or visits to one of our affiliate web sites.  If you have
received this message in error, please accept our apology as a responsible e-mailer, and reply
with the word REMOVE in the subject line. You will be automatically excluded from future
e-mailings. Thank you for your consideration and help in making the Internet spam-free.

You have been selected as a potentially qualified candidate for
inclusion on the latest stae of the art, The Who's Who CD-ROM.

Our researchers gather information from many recognized sources
including professional associations and societies, trade organizations,
newspaper and magazine articles, professional reference publications,
and referrals from existing members.

As a highly respected professional in your field of expertise, we
believe your contributions merit very serious consideration for
inclusion on The Who's Who CD-ROM.

To maintain the highest level of accuracy, we ask you to click on the
highlighted web address below and fill out the brief bit of information
on our evaluation form.  It will automatically be e-mailed back to our
offices.  THERE IS NO COST OR OBLIGATION FOR INDIVIDUALS TO BE EVALUATED
FOR INCLUSION AND "ALL" APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE A FREE GIFT.

http://www.whoswhocd.com/members/app.html

My Sincere Thanks,

Jodi Winters
Office Of Public Affairs

The Who's Who CD-ROM is in no affiliated with any other Who's Who company.