Jlyell@cocentric.net wrote:

>I think it's a scam. Try sending it to the microsoft email and you get an
>invalid address

OF COURSE IT'S BULLSHIT. My question is why YOU have to friggin post the
whole message back to the list? Bascially you just blew the whole digest
e-mail for me, and I'm sure a lot of other people. It's not readable
now because I don't have the time or the patience to scroll through
several hundred lines of crap to get to the worthwhile stuff that people
post.

Thanks a lot