AWFUL shooting again

As is almost usual, by the time our men in green woke up and
started shooting the ball [actually they never did for the
entire game...only 34% ] the lowly Nuggets looked more like
Pacers or Bulls !!!

Celts have to get a better FG % from someone at the start....
most of the games we have such a slow start that it is almost
impossible to catch up.......are the guys too exhausted due to
the Pitino style ? { cannot be yesterday due to the break!!!}

Celts do need some extra scoring threat for sure. Let us hope that
Pitino gets a "steal" in trade from somewhere........Sashi.