Re: ANTOINE WIGGLE

By misunderstanding, I meant that others, who are not accustomed to him,
might think he only did that then, because of showing off, whereby we know
he does it alot, and it seems to just be something he does.  I don't think
he even thinks about it.  Yes, he's cockey, and that ok.  A certain Mr. Bird
was nothing if not cockey.  He could back it up, too.  I'm not certain
Antoine has earned the right to do that, yet.
Dorine