Walker article

There's an interesting article about Antoine Walker at www.projo.com.
Pitino always mentions that Walker's passing is the key to his, and
the team's success. Clearly he's also a great rebounder. But he really
needs someone to share his scoring load, a 20ppg type of player.

Ron Mercer is a possibility to step up but it's far from guaranteed that
he'll develop into an All-Star. He reminds me of Calbert Cheaney in many
ways. A lot depends on whether he can develop a good three-point shot.
Optimistically, I could see him developing into a player of the caliber of
Eddie Jones or Steve Smith, but not into a scoring machine like Jordan or
Mitch Richmond.

If Walker, Mercer, and Billups each develop as we hope, how is Boston going
to possibly be able to pay them and also get a decent center?

Alex