Googs maybe?

Is there anyway on Red's Green Earth that we could obtain Tom Gugliotta who
is a free-agent aftter this season?  I believe he would be the big scoring
forward we really need.  He is also a team player so I think he and Walker
could co-exist.  I don't know he just really seems like a "Celtic" type
player to me.

How can McHale re-sign Googs with all the money he is paying Garnett? As
well as keeping Marbury happy who is a fellow chum of Garnett?  It seems
plausible if we Pitino could orchestrate a cap clearing trade getting rid of
Minor or Dee or maybe both?  I'd just go ape shit if they got googs.

P.S. Anyone think that Pitino really screwed the Knicks with that Mills
trade?  Seems liek the Knicks mortgaged there whole future giving up all
those young guys.  Man did they have a neat young crop with Wallace and all
the guys we ended up getting.  The Knicks seem to get older every year.
They really blew it and now they will have major probs rebuilding.