Walker wiggle

I'm mostly a lurker on this list and look forward to receiving the
digest each day with everybody's opinions, trade scenarios and insights.

However, I think the "Walker wiggle" is ridiculous.  I would much prefer
to see Walker sprinting up the floor to play defense or create a
turnover by clogging the passing lane then watching him feel "special
about himself" after a meaningless basket.  Now if he wants to do that
after a win.... at least he has something to dance about.  I don't think
in the history of sports the true stars considered self-glorification on
the court or field anything short of "small mans disease".  Now I think
Walker is a great talent and as deserving to "wiggle" as the next guy,
but wouldn't most prefer to see Walker search out the play maker after a
basket and point to him in recognition for a job well done?  I've always
felt that if you have to tell people your special, you arn't...yet.
Walker should let the fans, his teammates and the opposing players tell
him when he does a good job or something special.  He'll get a lot more
satisfaction from being recognized by his peers then by looking in the
mirror.
Just my thoughts.........  <Jim
--
James A. Hill, President