Re: Twons the Man

DJessen33@aol.com wrote:

> <Why was Tim Duncan mentioned twice?-ray>
>
> Because I screwed up. Sorry. Here are the corrected ranking with their
> comments:
>
> Sunday's Ft. Worth Star-Telegram ranks the top 12 players who are physically
> and financially capable of becoming the Heir to Air's vacated throne. A.
> Walker is No. 8 with the following comment: "Emotional, energentic talent
> skyrocketing under Pitino".  The rankings:
>
> 1)Kobe Bryant-Jordan-like jumper likely NBA's first $150 million man
> 2)Grant Hill-Once the clear-cut Air apparent, soon to be Kobe's caddie
> 3)Shaq O'Neal-Physically imposing with a zest for Hollywood glamour
> 4)Kevin Garnett-Unlimited potential but will have to deal with burnout
> 5)Shareef Abdur-Rahim-Creative scorer with refreshingly humble personality
> 6)Penny Hardaway-Injuries, lack of leadership have dulled his shine
> 7)Tim Duncan-Lke teammate David Robinson, may be too nice to be king
> 8)A. Walker-Emotional, energetic talent skyrocketing under Pitino
> 9)Shawn Kemp-Seattle's success without him has hurt reputation
> 10)Allen Iverson-Character questions and selfishness blocking his path
> 11)Juwan Howard-Hurt by playing in teammate Chris Webber's shadow
> 12)Zo Mourning-Rugged defensive stopper too limited offensively to star
>
> DJessen33

Heres my list

1) Antoine Walker: as above
2) Kobe Bryant: as above
3) Stephon Marbury: stardom looms, he'll be the leader of the 3-star
Wolves
4) Grant Hill: as above, but 4th
5) Keith Van Horn: awesome player, white, already the leader  of the
Nets
6) Shareef Abdur-Rahim: future super-star, if he leaves Canada, will
move up list
7) Shaquille O'Neal: not skill-wise but definitely in the way of media
hype
8) Tim Duncan: as above
9) Ron Mercer: will be the surprise of this list and could go above
Toine
10) Ray Allen: awesome talent! I love watching this guy light up the
highlight films!
11) Michael Finley: if he was out of Dallas, he'd be up the list some
what!!
12) Penny Hardaway/Chauncey Billups/Allen Iverson/Damon Stoudamire:
Hardaway the present, CB the future, Iverson if he cleans act up, and
Stoudamire depends where he ends up!!

Warwick