Dana not in 3 point contest:( and NBA videos

Can someone tell me why Dana is not in the 3 point contest this year?  Is
his percentage or makes not enough to qualify?  I guess it's because he is
trying to become a better all around player instead of just shooting the
"trifecta" as Dick Vitale would say.

Also, I just bought a cool NBA video "Guts and Glory".  I recommend it to
anyone and Celtics fans too.  Very well made.  My question is does anyone
have a list of the NBA Entertainment videos, preferably those pertaining to
the Celtics?  Or does anyone know where you can purchase some of the older
ones?  Here are some of mine:

The Dynasty Renewed-1981 NBA Playoffs and Finals
Pride and Passion (dubbed)-1984 NBA Playoffs and Finals
NBA Superstars
NBA Superstars 2
Celtics 97(dubbed and would die for an original copy)-Home of the Brave
86-87
     "        -Sweet Sixteen 85-86
NBA Guts and Glory
Misc..
Boston Garden-The Banner Years
Winning Basketball with Bird and Auerbach
Magic Johnson-Always Showtime
Larry Bird-A Basketball Legend
NBA at 50-(recorded)
NBA Jam Session-(rec)