Re: a shoe question

Chauncey is with Reebok, but I'm not sure if his shoe is out yet.  I haven't
seen it.  I've seen Antoine's and they are nice.  You should consider getting
Addidas, they work well, but don't last too long.  With two of the fastest
rising stars (Walker and Kobe) Addidas may very well be the shoe company of the
future.  As far as I know Ron doesn't have a company yet, but with the way he's
playing it won't be long now.

Rohan