a shoe question

Hey everyone,

	I'm looking to buy a new pair (possibly pairs) of shoes, I've seen
Antoine's and from the picture, I like them but I won't buy them because I
only wear Nike.  I was wondering if you guys could help me out with a
question, Is Chauncey with Adidas? What about Mercer? I would like to get a
pair of my favorite Celt's player's, and if anyone has a link to a picture
of Chauncey's or Mercer's I would really appreciate if you sent it to me.
Right now, I'm leaning towards possibly a pair of black "Penny's" or
Marbury's shoes.  I hope you guys don't mind me posting this, I'm just
looking for a lil' help.

Thanx
Mike