Re: apologies

At 12:44 PM 2/7/98 +1100, Warwick wrote:
>Guys,
>theres been alot of fighting between all of us lately.
>
>I have gotten a few e-mails that weren't very nice, likewise I have sent
>a couple out that weren't very nice back.
>
>Could we please just stop all of this fighting?
>
>If anyone is interested in me setting up a web board so we can chat
>about 'trade ideas' and so forth then I'll do it.

If you're proposing this as an alternative to discussing them on the list,
I'd say don't. And I'm one of those not in favor of most of the trade talk.

But the subject of the list is the Cs, not just C game analysis, and trade
talk is part of it. Setting up something separate for that won't really
alleviate the problem (assuming there actually is one), because newbies will
still come here talking trade and even most people not in favor of most of
the trade talk want to hear about some of the realistic stuff. Or other info
that appears in the posts about trades.

The biggest problem is probably what someone else (Colin?) said -that such
talk too often seems to dominate things. The best solution to that is to
ignore what you aren't interested in and/or start threads you are interested
in, to reverse the domination. In other words, go with the flow rather than
trying to divert it.

-Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net