Re: ESPN *sigh* Trade Report

: At this stage, so many trade rumors are reported, and the guys copy each
: other, and make mistakes in the process like bad DNA.  Don't worry.  Ron
: isn't going anywhere  (I hope.)  Until I see Vescey write it, I don't take it
: seriously.

Oh man, don't get me started on him.  *When* I see Vecsey write it, I
don't take it seriously.  The guy is the biggest rumor-monger and
name-dropper around.  Just because he's on a first-name basis with
Michael Jordan, and gets to hang out with Hannah Storm and the NBC gang on
the weekends, I guess he figures he's justified in the drivel he makes
up.  What a fraud.

- Rob