Martin Muursepp

I'd like to tell just a little about his dude, Muursepp. I've seen
him playing live (front row seats behind the basket) about
two years ago when he was still playing for a Moskou team.
They had also Julius Nwosu (Spurs) on their team. Muursepp
was scoring like 25 points, launching it from 3point land all the
time. Okay, this is the NBA level and he didn't do anything in
his first year, but with a good understanding coach, he can hit
that outside shot for you all the time. And yes, FT's ain't no
problem either, regardless what you would think looking at his
height. Keep an eye on this unknown (=cheap??) player.

Maurice