Re: DEE BROWN

Uh, I think that's pretty much what I said, only in a different way.  I wasn't
saying we should keep Dee, I was merely happy that he had a good night.
Everyone deserves praise when they earn it, even Dee.  Who they were playing or
anything else that went on in the game is irrelevant.  I merely said I was
happy for him to have that.  Can't I just be happy for another human being?
Don't read any more into it than that, please.
Dorine