blazers

I really think we could make a good trade with the blazers.  The old Dee
Brown for Stacy Augmon swap makes sense, esp. since Stacy is mired to the
bench there.  Also, If they would go for it, how about Kenny Anderson for
Billups and Dee?  No?  ok.  I wouldn't mind picking up dontonio wingfield as
a throw in for some trade. I know everybody's sick of this, but I think Dee
will go somewhere, and this looks a lot better than Pooh richardson.