RE: blazers

Maybe the last couple of games will make him palatable to someone.  I don't
like Anderson he is too injury prone & is supposedly in the Stoudamire deal
when it happens. Augmon could help.  I would like to get Brent Barry he
just needs a change of scenery & a younger coach.  Pooh doesn't look to
great any more unless we move say Minor & Dee for Pooh & Barry.

Ed Gray would be nice in Atlanta.

On Thursday, February 05, 1998 7:34 AM, JOzersky@aol.com
[SMTP:JOzersky@aol.com] wrote:
> I really think we could make a good trade with the blazers.  The old Dee
> Brown for Stacy Augmon swap makes sense, esp. since Stacy is mired to the
> bench there.  Also, If they would go for it, how about Kenny Anderson for
> Billups and Dee?  No?  ok.  I wouldn't mind picking up dontonio wingfield
as
> a throw in for some trade. I know everybody's sick of this, but I think
Dee