Trades Again

I really did not mean to offend anyone on this list.  And I was not telling
people to stop with the trade talk.  I mean who would I be to say that?  I
just do not understand why so many intelligent and die hard Celtic fans on
this list devote wasted time on discussing rumors of trades that are so
farfetched it's rediculous.  Like we could actually get and sign Kobe
Bryant!?

Even though Pitino is pretty swifty at a rare few times as GM (aka drafting
of Mercer) if he says he had no discussions with the teams on the 3-way deal
shouldn't we believe him?  If he lied what technical or strategic advantage
would that give us?  Maybe I am off base here, but I really enjoy
discussions of people's experiences with the Celts and discussions of the
game from the night before etc.  This speculation is getting severely old.
I am 22 as well, but I do not think there is a major deal we can pull off
between now and the trading deadline to secure the big man or big forward we
need.  I also do not believe in standing firmly pat, but what are our
options?

I don't mind a little trade talk now and then, but when one rumor escalates
into taking the entire list over for weeks at a time and having to wade
through everyones opinions as if we are all GM's gets tiresome.

Anyways, flame away.

In the meantime keep bleeding that Celtic green!

P.S. I just received Celtic Insider in the mail and it seems the whole
magazine is devoted to the Chief.  If anyone wants a scanned image of the
cover let me know.  Cya