Re: The generation gap

Hmmm...

If I understand you correctly, Jeremy, because I'm 27 I should relate to
and appreciate Generation X attitudes and tendencies. And maybe I should
also be proposing Michael Jordan for Dee Brown trades daily (due to my
impatience, of course).

I'm not offended, Jeremy, and I hope you won't be by my post. But please
don't include me in that Generation X stuff simply because of my age. I
have never publicly criticized someone's proposed trade and I keep my
mouth shut about most of my opinions. I dislike attributes that are
associated with the 'Generation X' classification. But I digress...

I subscribe to this list because the frequency of news is exponentially
higher than what I could otherwise receive in this drab, landlocked
state (Oklahoma). I really look forward to the few posts that come from
the older, established members of this list. And I really hate it when I
get 40 or so emails and they're mostly 'dream trades' and obnoxious