Re: Dino

----------
> From: jmf@capecod.net
> To: celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: Dino
> Date: Wednesday, February 04, 1998 10:46 AM

> the NBA nervous, they see the style of play WORKS. I am sure Pitino knows
> after next season that Vin Baker is available(wont resign with seattle)
and
> has made it crystal clear he wants to come home(Boston area)So be patient

When has Baker said he wouldn't resign with Seattle?  He is the next coming
of Brian Bosworth in Seattle, if you follow some of the media leads up
there.  Vin has talked many times about how happy he is with the Sonics,
and likes the longterm prospects for success.  Of course I too would love
to see him in Boston.

> that he would never bad mouth a player he wants to get rid of. Dont
believe
> everything rick says!!! He will lie ti everyone if he feels it will
benefit
> the celtics!!!!
>                Jim

This reminds of a smart ass comment a friend of mine said (non-Celtic fan)
about Pitino; "How do you know when Pitino is lying?  When you see his
mouth moving."

Sorry for the poor attempt at humor.

Greg