Different Viewpoints

Everyone is entitled to express his or her opinion on this post.
I'm not really into trades, but I usually read the suggestions, or
comments, and then delete if it isn't important.  I've noticed
that there are lots of different viewpoints expressed in these
trade rumor posts.  Some more interesting than others.  Some
times I learn something unexpected and new.  Sometimes I
delete quickly.  Be patient with the trade rumor writers, and
listen to their thoughts, and you too might learn something new.

Steve Huffman