Dino

Hey everybody,
	Why anybody would want Dino I could never understand!!
He is Fat Slow and has no heart!! He proved this fact last year!! As for
Pitino He would never tell anybody(press or otherwise) What he was
thinking(One of his many strong points)He will never tip his hand(another
strong point) Do we all remember chris Mills short stay in Boston (short
because he is short of heart and does not want to work)also if you would
not take mercer you have completely lost it!! He is the next all star for
this team!!! Pitino has said all along he needs three allstars to win a
championship. Mercer, Walker and who is the question. Dont look for the
Celtics to get a gift(hardaway or camby) Pitino has now made everyone in
the NBA nervous, they see the style of play WORKS. I am sure Pitino knows
after next season that Vin Baker is available(wont resign with seattle) and
has made it crystal clear he wants to come home(Boston area)So be patient
Celtic fans(Pitino said 3 years) also remember that Pitino said Publicly
that he would never bad mouth a player he wants to get rid of. Dont believe
everything rick says!!! He will lie ti everyone if he feels it will benefit
the celtics!!!!
               Jim