Re: TRADE RUMOR CRAP PART 2

There will at least three reasons to look forward to the weekend of
February 21:

1.  Me attending 2 Celtics games live (Seattle, Portland)

2.  The hopefully eventful Olympic Hockey finals (w/ the pros)

3.  And the end to this mind numbingly boring trade talk (unless of course
we have to discuss the trades that did or didn't happen)

Here's to the closest thing to a gimee game (please!) tonight with the Mavs
sending the team off on the right note for the bruising west coast swing.

Later,
Greg