Re: TRADE RUMOR CRAP PART 2

>Well I to am fed up as Brad is.  Why must this list insist on constant
>speculation of trades from various RUMORED and often unidentified sources?

Because it's a Celtic discussion list?

>Can we stick to the facts please?  Pitino himself said that there was no
>talk of the Raptor 3-way deal, yet this is what has consumed the list for
>the past week.

Yeah, I'll trust what Pitino says to the press.  "It would take an unbelievable
trade to get Eric Williams."  "I want Dino Radja."  "I won't draft Ron Mercer."

>As Gene Hackman would say in Hoosiers, "This is your team!"  Let's root
>them on, if a trade happens so be it.  It the mean time let's get back to
>Celtics Basketball.

Truth is, I hate the rumors as much as you do - they're boring because they
(almost) never happen, and like you said, they are often unidentified sources.
But I understand why they are discussed.

Dan

*  Dan Parker  MIS Director  Town of Ipswich  P: 356-6670  F: 356-6616     *