last post on the subject

No one seems to be paying attention to what I'm saying.  I'm not panicking,
and I'm not "giving up" on Chauncey, whom I am sure will be a star-type
player someday.  Chauncey does understand Pitinoball, but he can't run the
offense.  The comparison to Ron is silly.  Ron is a shooting guard who only
had to learn how to shoot off screens.  Chauncey doesnt even need a screen to
get his shot off, but the idea that you can teach him on the job for the
years it will take for him to become a point guard is ludicrous.  Again.  I
am not panicking.  The team does not suck.  I am writing from a developmental
stand point.  Our offense is not even where it was at the beginning of the
year; it has regressed.  Chauncey still has high trade value, and I would
like to acquire a player to do what  a PG does, which is to act as the
cohesion, the glue for a young team full of jump shooters and tenative
rookies.

Josh