Re[4]: slightly different three way deal

Penny already is a natural 2 guard and yes he was being converted into a 1 by
Brian Hill but it was Chuck Daly who wanted him to be more of a scorer and
secured Derek Harper as the new point.

Subject: Re: Re[2]: slightly different three way deal
Author:  "JOKIMAN; NATHAN N." <nnjokiman@csupomona.edu> at Internet
Date:    2/3/98 8:14 PM

yeah, but he's turning into a 2 guard. so what if he was a point? you know
everyone knows he wants to be a scorer. he just happens to be a good
passer. thats all. he was one of the top 1s cuz he was forced into being a
1 but all he really wanted was being an off guard. thats what they have
shaw for then. you watch and see if they get him a decent pg, then you see
more wonders.

GO GREEN!