Dino

>JC wrote ...

>Surely you jest? Have you been watching the Celtics play at all this
>season? How do you expect a guy who smokes cancer sticks to get up and down
>the court, trap, and play in an up tempo style of play? He would be left in
>the dust gagging while trying to catch his breath. What about Dino's
>suspect defense? Pitino would be hounding him to the end of the bench. Dino
>also has bad wheels which is one of the reasons he's back in Europe. There
>he plays two games a week. Dino is better suited for a slow half court
>offense and in a league where defense is secondary. We left that style of
>ball behind along with ML and Dino. I say good luck in Europe and let's
>move on.

I agree completely.  Dino could get a ring in the NBA with the right kind of
team for his one dimensional talents.  He could probably benefit Chicago in
a run for the title this year.
My question is this:  IF he got picked up by an NBA team this year, would
the C's get some cap relief?

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu