re: radja come back

At 11:03 PM 2/3/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Pitino should beg Dino to come back to the team.  He was a great player for
>us, and would give us a rebounder and low-post threat.  All these other
>trade ideas for has-beens, when we had the guy already.  You forgot what a
>great season he had as a 2nd year player.
>
>Lance

Lance,

Surely you jest? Have you been watching the Celtics play at all this
season? How do you expect a guy who smokes cancer sticks to get up and down
the court, trap, and play in an up tempo style of play? He would be left in
the dust gagging while trying to catch his breath. What about Dino's
suspect defense? Pitino would be hounding him to the end of the bench. Dino
also has bad wheels which is one of the reasons he's back in Europe. There
he plays two games a week. Dino is better suited for a slow half court
offense and in a league where defense is secondary. We left that style of
ball behind along with ML and Dino. I say good luck in Europe and let's
move on.

JC