see? and more from bskball

Last night's loathsome loss was what I am talking about.  Chauncey played
terribly.  Our offense is a disaster.  I can't understand how Rick can let
them throw up jumpshots as soon as they cross the ten second line, or why he
hasn't instructed them to look upcourt as soon as they get the ball.  We
haven't had a transition basket in weeks.  No one had more assists than five.
 Both celtics ball and pitinoball are known for passing, and this is a
terrible passing team that barely can swing it around.  Don't blame the lack
of a Shaq, either.  We need a point guard to run our offense.  It's as simple
as that.  Antoine can't do it from the low post.  Here is another smart,
informed letter from Bskball:

To: JOzersky@aol.com

Josh,

    I can say this as a source of information, I am only as popular as
my latest rumor, and many of the bigger sports reporters try and keep
their name and face in the news by qutoing hearsay, I really try to
stick to the real deals, as they are discussed.... As for Chauncey,
would like to stay in Boston, he was excited about playing for Pitino,
but I don't think he was ready for the NBA -MENTALLY, and Rick is a
tough coach, if your not on top of your game 100%, the rest of the team
will blow you by, and the way the Celts offense and defense runs, you
can not make mistakes. Walker, Mercer, McCarty all played for Rick and
know his system front to Back and thats why they play so well, if I were
Pitino I'd trade Billups for Tony Delk, and complete the squad.... In
time I think Chauncey could be good player, but he is not the pass firts
type of player, he wants to drive the lane too much and that works well
for him, but the system doesn't really provide for that, and that is
where Billups and Pitino have had problems. Billups has shown some real
abilty and some real talent, and I think Pitino has seen it, and is
willing to let Chauncey grow..... But Rick is in the hot seat, he must
win ball games to keep the squad and the power he has, and if any player
gets in his way, he will trade them, I don't care who they are (Look at
Eric Williams).... As for the deals I mentioned, they was talk of
sending Chauncey to Toronto with 3 other players possibly Dee Brown and
Travis Knight for Damon.... But the Raptors weren't really thrilled with
that and said no....