RE: Pressing vs Half-Court

I am on William's side.  Mccarty runs around to much is out of position
giving up points & is not a good outside shooter.  Knight has been a roller
coaster ride also.  You can't win with your big men launching 3's with no
low post ability.  Move Knight, Billups, McCarty & draft picks for Penny &
Laettner  two great passers !