RE: slightly different three way deal

Penny would be an awesome addition.  I would give up Billups & draft picks for him.

Some rumors I have heard are:

Divac to the Clippers, Seikaly to Charlotte, Brent Barry to Orlando

Stoudamire to Portland, Kenny Anderson to N.Y, Childs to Toronto.

Other players named were Pippen, Laettner, Richmond, Stackhouse, Joe Smith, Ike Austin & yes Penny Hardaway.

Adding Penny & Laettner for say Knight & Minor would give us a pretty talented team.