Re[2]: slightly different three way deal (fwd)

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I don't see Penny
coming to Boston, even if the trade goes down that's been discussed.

Also the other Rumor that seems bigger still seems to involve Kenny
Anderson and Damon being swapped, but this time in a 3-way with
the Knicks. Anderson has said he won't report to Toronto, so the
Deal has Damon going to Portland still but Anderson ending up
in his old hometown of NY.

I could see us taking NY's spot in this 3-way, with Damon, Kenny
and Chauncey all swapping places, but not sure if this is viable.

Tone

Will we get revenge on Wesley and Charlotte Tonite?