RE: RE: Josh, where's the talent?

Josh,
       First off, I'm not accusing you of being anything other than
impatient.

>Secondly, you say yourself that "Pitino knows what he needs better than you
>do, and between him and Chris Wallace, not to mention Papile, Auerbach, etc.
they have a pretty good record at judging talent." So why do this list
keep asking to trade Chauncey? Give the guy a chance (ugh! bad pun) to
prove his worth before discarding him. Acie Earl had the benefit of one
full season, Eric Montross - two. Why should the #3 pick be given any
less?

Thirdly, the only reason you figure in the thread is that I hit the
reply button to Cecil's letter and your name happened to be in the
title!

Peace.

venkat