Re: RE: Josh, where's the talent?

By virtue of being named in this thread, I want to end once and for all this
charge of we trade enthusiasts being go-go impatient short sighted children.
 We like Chauncey as much as you do, but some of us feel that point guards
are born, not made, and that Chauncey's talents are not suited for play as
the general of an uptempo offense.  That may change, we may be wrong, and
Chauncey may turn out to be another Gary Payton.  Great!  Certainly, not
trading him makes financial sense, given what a Stoudamire or somebody else
would demand on the open market.  But if Pitino does trade him, it's not
because "he wants to win the championship now."  Pitino knows what he needs
better than you do, and between him and Chris Wallace, not to mention Papile,
Auerbach, etc.  they have a pretty good record at judging talent.  So settle
back, ok?

Josh