RE: Josh, where's the talent?

I'll second (oops, sorry, Dorine), "third" that, Cecil. Having sat thru'
so few ups and so many downs in the past 6 years, I'm happy that the
Celtics are playing as hard as they are. The impatience you see on this
list is a sign of life in the 90s. Everything has to happen overnight -
the oft-repeated wish is instant gratification. Unfortunately, with
instant gratification, there is no sense of satisfaction or achievement
- you just take things for granted. From being the worst team in the
league (bar Vancouver), we are seriously thinking about trying to make
the play-offs. We have a superstar in the making, two real talents and
two or three good players. Bringing this team to fruition in a few years
is what we should be looking at, rather than griping about not being
able to win the Championship in '98.

By the way, Theresa, did you say this Celtics team is "whiny"?!!!

venkat
(the weather in Montreal, Gene, is looking up - almost at 32 F)