ADV Cash In On Elect. DeRegulat

You have been carefully selected to receive the following as a person interested in this subject
based upon your previous internet postings, or visits to one of our affiliate web sites.  If you have
received this message in error, please accept our apology as a responsible e-mailer, and reply
with the word REMOVE in the subject line. You will be automatically excluded from future
e-mailings. Thank you for your consideration and help in making the Internet spam-free.

CASH IN ON ELECTRICITY DEREGULATION

    Electricity Deregulation is Starting!!
          -------------------------------
Are you positioned to make money now?

    Save 10-40% Monthly

   Create a Residual Income
by enrolling other homes and businesses..

Bigger$$$ than Telephone Deregulation!!

Everyone uses Electricity.
Don't sit back and watch this opportunity pass by you.
For more detailed information email the address below,
with electric as your subject.

jr519660@hartley.on.ca