rumored trade

That got your attention, didn't it?  Well, here is one more from rumor
mongerer Mitch Lawrence of teh NY daily news.   Menage a Trois between us,
Orlando, and Toronto, in which we give up Billups and Knight, and get Camby,
another player, and one or two picks, including a first rounder.  I know it
sounds too good to be true, so it probably isn't.  But I really feel we need
a point guard.  Chauncey is a great offensive talent and a very good
defender, but he will never be true point guard, let's face it.  Even Dana
looks upcourt more.  And with Antoine and Ron, we have enough offense;
Chauncey is not a third option kind of player.  I say do this deal, and trade
Camby if you want for Jayson Williams, and use the pick on a real point.  Or
some other trade, or use the lightning quick Camby.  Whatever.

josh