Mourning for sale

According to a blurb in the Charlotte Observer today, Riley would prefer to
let Mourning go, and keep Austin.  I find that a little hard to believe (and
I think, not do-able, since they can't sign Austin to big bucks, right?),
and because Austin might become the second coming of Oliver Miller when he
gets a big contract under his belt and starts eating every cheesburger in sight.

Anyway...  if Mourning could EVER be convinced that he does not have to be
the center of the offense, and would concentrate on rebounds and D, what a
great center he would be for the C's....

BTW, the Observer also took a shot at the Celtics.  The statement was "It's
been six years since the C's have had an all-star.  See how far they have
fallen"
I prefer to think of it this way: "We now have our first all-star in six
years, see how far we've RISEN"

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu