Hooray for Stern

This may be the beginning of the end, and a new beginning at the same time.
I do believe the players will capitulate and overthrow the union, and soon.
After all we are only talking a few more rubles than they already have, and
seem to be doing well with. They won't miss what the NBA takes away. This
solidarity of the owners will become infective in all pro team sports that
have unions.

Where are the Federal arbitrators, and the president, he just solved the
y2k problem along with social security, Iraq, crime, the Irish settlement,
middle east, budget, welfare, .............etc. Where is the help for the
thousands of jobs and money lost because of this lockout? Evidently, the
NBA is insignificant to the US economy.

I say again, pro sports sucks, not because of the athleticism, but for the
after taste it leaves. Wait till we see what next seasons teams look like.
What's the difference, they change year to year anyway.