Stern calls for vote

David Stern calls for the Union to allow a vote, and now Allan Houston,
noted economist, has had this astute observation, "To me, it's like
putting garbage in the oven and putting sugar on it."  Give me some of
that garbage Allan.  Over 50% of 2 Billion dollars is garbage.  God,
these players are so arrogant that it is unbelievable.  I didn't think I
could hate the Knicks any more than I already did, but between Houston
and Ewing, I do!

Also, it turns out that 9 of the 19 players on the Committee are Falk
clients, so he is running the union.  It looks like it is time for a
revolution.

Hunter is so clueless.  In the face of being told that this is a final
offer, he calls for a resumption of the talks between the leagues
committee and Falk's committee.  Then he says esentially, David Stern
hasn't put anything to the owners for a vote, why should we?  Excuse me,
what exactly are this guys qualification.  I think that agent that was
going to sue the Union was correct, they are not capable of handling
these negotiations.  Like I said, I'll take over for 1% of one year's
contract.  I'd find a way to get a deal done baby.

Here's the ESPN url:

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/1998/981228/01015463.html
--
Bentz