Re:The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V5 #424

I will be on vacation through Jan. 1.  Please call 418-1900 if you need OLIA help.

Peace

>>> "Celtics@igtc.com" 12/28/98 11:53 >>>

The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest
 Monday, December 28 1998 Volume 05 : Number 424

In this issue:

 Sam Smith article
 Miles Simon arrested
 Maybe there is hope
 Hunter wants to close
 Mike Holley on Celtics
 Matt Steinmetz: Season, But No Inter-Conference Play
 Bill Reynolds: Sports Produces Flowers Of Hope
 League's offer rejected again
 Forwarded article
 The End
 Re: The End